Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The beginning

I was born, :). Just kdding, I'm starting off today and today I realized it's only 23 days til my first Half Ironman race, Mooseman. That's 1.2 miles swim, 56 miles bike and 13.1 miles run back to back. You athletes are like.... duh, but I get asked that a lot when I explain what I'm doing.

Since this is my first post here is just the foundation of me:
I'm a husband/father, my wife is Beth
Kids Kyle - 5, Riley - 7
Work for Tangoe
I was 45 pounds heavier a year ago
I'm coached by Pat from QT2Systems
I'm a triathlete
I'm going to take on the adventure of doing a full ironman next year (2010) at Lake Placid
Race Schedule this year
Sudbury Sprint - May 10th, 2009 - 12th OA, 4th in AG
Mooseman 70.3 - June
Lowell Mill City Olyimpic - July
Timberman 70.3 - August
Lobsterman Olympic - September
Lowell Marathon - Oct
Clearwater 70.3 champships (If I qualify) - Nov

1 comment: